An awesome vegetarian pasta recipe that you can prepare at your home. All ingredients used are very basic ingredients which you can get very easily.
The preparation is very easy and anyone can easily prepare this. Just follow the steps below and you will enjoy a yummilicious breakfast.
Prep Time : 10 minutes
Cooking time : 20 minutes
Total Time : 30 minutes
Number of Servings : 4
1. Whole Wheat Penne Pasta : 300 gm
2. Two medium sized onions finely chopped
3. Garlic – 3 cloves finely chopped
4. Green chilly : 2 slitted vertically
5. Ching’s Schezwan sauce : 3 tbsp
6. Mayonnaise : 3 tbsp
7. Butter : 1 tbsp
8. Refined oil : 3 tbsp
9. Oregano : 1 tsp
10. Parsley : 1/2 tsp
11. Chilly Flakes : 2 tsp
Salt as per taste
1. Boil water in a deep vessel with salt and 1 tbsp of refined oil. When the water starts boiling add the pasta.
2. Boil the pasta for 10 minutes until it becomes soft. Remove the pasta from boiling water and put it in cold water. This prevents the pasta from sticking to each other. After cooling keep the boiled pasta aside.
3. In a pan, heat 2 tbsp of refined oil and add the chopped garlic, chopped onions and green chillies. Fry on a low flame till the onions become golden.
4. Add the boiled pasta and the butter and mix all of them.
5. Add the Schezwan chutney and toss the pasta for 2 minutes.
6. Add mayonnaise and mix well.
7. Add the oregano and parsley and toss for 2 minutes till the flavour gets into the pasta. You can replace these herbs with flavours of your choice.
8. Add chilli flakes for a hint of spicy flavour. ( Optional)
Your pasta is ready to serve. Garnish with coriander leaves and grated cheese (optional).
Please try out the recipe at home and send me pictures. I will be glad to post them on my Facebook page.
Please let me know your experiences in the comment section.
Thanks and Happy Eating!!!